WhatsApp is one of the best online messaging apps and it has one of the highest active user bases. Thanks to many of its features, this app is still growing and has become a major part of everyone’s life. Despite all the features, there are some areas in which WhatsApp is lacking, and sharing large video files is one of them. This limits what you can share with your contacts and can become a hurdle in daily life.
What if you could share large video files with WhatsApp? Would this be amazing for daily usage? Many people want to look for this solution but they often don’t get it. But don’t worry because we have got you covered. We will give three major ways through which you can send large video files on WhatsApp.
GB WhatsApp is one of the most popular third-party versions of WhatsApp. This app fills most of the gaps that the original WhatsApp has and unlocks the full potential of WhatsApp by delivering some exclusive features. Like many other features that this app provides, sending large video files at once can be the most useful one in GB WhatsApp. With this feature you can also download large files and copy status easily.
- Before sharing the large files or videos, you need to install GBWhatsapp on our device. To do this, click on the link on our website and download the file. Visit our homepage and download the apk. After downloading, install GBWhatsApp and set up the account on your device. Visit GBWA.XYZ and download the apk.
- Now, you can directly share the files with contacts or groups from the chat window. The best part about GB WhatsApp is that you can send them messages and share media files with them even if they are not using GB WhatsApp. Apart from this, you can also use some GBWhatsApp alternatives to send large video files. You can also try older versions of GBWhatsApp if you are facing any issues with the latest version.
The interface of GB WhatsApp is pretty similar to the original WhatsApp so you can easily navigate and explore this app too. You can download this from our site with no hassle. Just make sure to enable the “unknown sources” option before downloading the app. You can do that by changing the security settings on your device. With this app, you can also use some other interesting features like hiding chat, adding stickers, etc. To use the latest features you would need to update GBWhatsApp.
Sharing files through Google Drive is another very popular method of sharing Large files on WhatsApp. Google Drive is a cloud storage app of Google. You can share the link of files in Google Drive so that they can access it too. To do that,
1. You would need to upload files on google drive and also give access to the other users for viewing or editing the file. To upload files on Google Drive, open the app and tap on the “+” icon available in the bottom left corner.
2. After doing this, you will see the “upload” option. Tap on the “upload” option and select the files that you want to upload. Click on the three dots in that particular file that you want to share and then copy the link to that file.
3. Open WhatsApp and then open the chat of the person that you want to share this file with. Paste the link of the file you want to share and through this link, that person can access that file easily by tapping on it. You can also take GBWhatsApp backup to Google Drive and then send the files from the backup folder after restoring GBWhatsApp data.
You can also compress video files or any other files to shorten their size. To do this,
- You would need a compressor tool, you can choose any compressor tool from the internet like compressor.io or video compressor panda. Both these tools are free to use and you can use them on your PC too. You can use compressor.io through the browser and if you want to use an app as a compressor then you can try the video compressor Panda.
- All you need to do is upload a file on the app or the website to compress it. To do this, tap on the upload option, choose the type of file that you want to compress and tap on the file that you want to compress.
3. After following the instructions mentioned above, tap on the compress option and you will receive a compressed file on the next page. Tap on the download option or download icon available on the next page to get that file in your Phone’s gallery.
4. After this, all you need to do is select that file from your phone’s gallery and share it with your WhatsApp contacts as many times as you want. If this doesn’t seem the best option for sharing big files on a PC, then you can use WhatsApp web in GBWhatsApp to send the large video files. If you want to use the app then you can download GBWhatsApp on PC too.
WhatsApp is a great messaging app, but when it comes to sharing large files, it has some limitations. Many people also use other apps that can be used to send extensive files and we have already discussed three of the best methods above. You can share any large files on WhatsApp by using any of the above-mentioned methods.
If you want to share something big conveniently then you can use third-party apps like GB WhatsApp. GBWhatsApp can not only help you in sharing big files but it has lots of other features that can make online messaging more fun and interesting. You can also share large files through Google Drive or you can just compress the file if you don’t want to send it through other apps.