WhatsApp is an incredible app for connecting with people. You can contact your friends and family via chatting, video or audio calls and status and more. GBWhatsApp is a modded version that offers various additional stuff. It offers high privacy options, you can hides online, freeze last seen and also set up a dual account on this app.
Yet there are certain limitations of the original app, you can have only one official account on the App. This can prove out to be a drawback for those who have Dual-sims and want an active account for both numbers. It’s usually a case when people have two separate numbers for personal and work purposes but use one phone. To address this problem, the concept of Dual WhatsApp got introduced.
Maintain Dual WhatsApp Accounts on Same Mobile
Use Parallel Space
Several mobile phone manufacturers understand peoples need for dual WhatsApp. They have included applications in their softwares that can simulate parallel space in their phone. This facility varies from manufacturer to manufacturer. Some have apps like Parallel Space, Dual App, App Cloner and more. If you don’t find it pre-installed, then download apps with similar names on the Play Store or Apple store.
- Go to the Settings in your phone and search for Parallel Space or Dual app settings and click on it.
- Click on GBWhatsApp to create a secondary app.
- Now you will find the newly created app either in the App drawer or Home Screen.
- Tap on this Clone version to open it.
- Launch it and provide your second phone number for verification.
- You will then receive an OTP to finish the whole verification process on Secondary WhatsApp.
- Now, enter your desired name and set up your profile to start using it the way you like.
Steps to Setup GB WhatsApp
- Download the GB WhatsApp apk.
- Before installing, go to Settings > and enable the ‘ Installing from Unknown Sources’ option
- After the file gets downloaded to your device, locate the file and click on install
- Wait for the Installation Process to complete.
- After that enter your second number for verification
- Once the verification process completes, set up your profile by entering your name and other details. Set up your profile picture and you’re good to go
You can use multiple methods to enable dual WhatsApp accounts. It works for any Android device and it is also available for PC.
We can clearly see the perks of having a Dual WhatsApp account. Follow the procedure of whichever method you find suitable to use two WhatsApp in one phone. While all the methods work for Android users, iPhone users can make use of WhatsApp Business to run dual accounts on iPhones.