It is a very famous mod version of WhatsApp. GB WhatsApp has a lot of extra features that are usually not seen in official WhatsApp. Even though the app gets updated regularly, it fails to deliver some of the features we wish to have. One such feature is hiding your contacts.
In WhatsApp, you can archive your chats but that’s not of much help. To avail such features we will need to use an enhanced and advanced version of our regular WhatsApp. Out of all other modified versions, GB WhatsApp is the most prominent mod version of WhatsApp so let us see how to hide our contacts in GB Whatsapp.
There can be many reasons for hiding a contact number on Whatsapp. Either your chats are too private and sensitive for others to know about it or the phone is being shared by many people. Hence there can be many cases where leaving your chat open can be unsafe for you.
The best part about this application is that you can also use this mod version for PC too. It provides various features that are not accessible on the original app, you can add stickers on GBWhatsApp and get a vast collection without downloading a third-party app.
How to Hide Contact’s Chats on GB WhatsApp?
The process is very simple and easy to grasp.
- Long press and select all the contact’s that you wish to hide.
- After you select all the contacts, tap on the three dots that you see in the top right corner.
- Now click on the ‘Hide’ option.
- You will need to put a lock pattern and set a recovery question for extra security. Contacts will become invisible from the remaining chat list after setting the pattern.
- Now even if you search for a chat, it will not appear in the results.
To Gain Access to these Hidden Chats
You can unhide these chats following these steps-
- Go to the main chat screen and click on the top left corner where WhatsApp is written in bold.
- Draw the security pattern you had entered earlier. You will then get access to the hidden contact lists.
- You can also unhide the chats that you would like to see. Tap and hold those contacts, to highlight them.
- After that click on the top right side of the screen and select the option ‘Mark as Visible’.
- Your contacts will start appearing.
We got to know about one of the most asked GB WhatsApp tricks that is a very important and unique feature. Now you can easily hide and unhide your chats in GB WhatsApp without the need to block.